A part of Spartan’s great service, is to ensure that trainers on duty give every prospective member who visits the gym, a complimentary tour of the gym facilities.
Our weight room trainers on duty are there to ensure that our members receive:
• Complimentary evaluations and measurements
• Complimentary exercise programs for members
• Member’s programme upgrade periodically
At Spartan, safety comes first! The weight room trainers on duty ensure that our members:
• Are familiarized with the weight training equipment that will help gain the desired results.
• Learn the proper weight training technique to avoid injuries
• Receive supervision during workouts in the weights room
NAME: Courtney Bailey
PHILOSOPHY: "No pain, No gain, What doesn't kill you, makes you stronger"
- National Strength and Conditioning Association (NSCA) Personal Trainer Certificate
- National Strength and Conditioning Association (NSCA) National Strength & Conditioning Association
- Body Work Hardcore Personal Trainer Certificate
NAME: Gilroy Erskine
PHILOSOPHY: "Lack of physical activity/exercise destroys the good condition of every human being, while movement and methodical physical exercise save and preserve it. There is strength in health & fitness."
C.Y.Q. Personal Training Level 3
- Business & marketing Skills for fitness professionals
- Training in different environment
- Nutrition & weight management
- dvanced Gym instructing
- Client lifestyle & fitness assessment
- Exercise & fitness knowledge
- Cardiovascular machine
& resistance training
- City & Guilds (National Vocational Qualification) Level 1
- Sports & Recreation & Allied Occupations
- British Weightlifters Association
- Basic Weight Training Award
- Leaders Award
- England Basketball Association
- Coaching Award
- Officiating Referee Award